Gleam Gleam

It somehow gets in your mind and makes you want to keep going. But I snapped out of its mind control.

Geologem Geologem

Very cool game. I am barely starting but it seems to be a very entertaining one, congrats on this great piece of work.
To the last guy that reviewed (geologemblows): You really need to start reading instructions I don't know if they already fixed the problem or you are just dumb enough to not read the box that says "If you descend on a not flashing square you will lose a life". Please read before reviewing and giving a (sorry for being rude) shitty rating. Thanks

Pinchanzee responds:

Glad you like it! Thanks for the feedback :)

Super Evolver Boy: Turbo Super Evolver Boy: Turbo

Amm, well the game concept is good, and it is the first time I see something like this so it gives you points but it has bugs everywhere.

One of them is that when you are big, you just fall to the nothing
And the other one is that when you get to the limit, you cannot move and if you jump you can get pass other platforms

Try to fix those

DangerousPixel responds:

Can you give me more details on how to recreate the second bug you mentioned?

Escape the Basement Escape the Basement

Well, the game it self is good, the concept is allright, I would give 4 stars but it is just that I am not a fan of this type of games sorry

UnPerfect UnPerfect

Very nice game, cool puzzles but they are hard to figure them out, I am proud to say that I did all the game by my self, I had to use my mind more but the game itself is great.
One more thing, the link to the second part is broken, I really want to play it but I don't know how

a creepy game DEMO a creepy game DEMO

I am sorry but your game is not even half way finished. silly movement, no objetive at all, bug everywhere, no "End of game" screen when you "finish" the demo (if it can be called like that).
Let me give you an advice:

DONT PUBLISH SOMETHING, that is not even made

Expendables 2: TD Expendables 2: TD

Very nice game, it's one of the most fluid games I have ever seen in my life (flash games of course).
Some medals would make the game a lot better but it is awesome as it is now.

Also, I live in Mexico so I already watched The Expedables 2 :D

Falling Balls V2.0 Falling Balls V2.0

Nice game, it is very adictive more because I want to be in top 3, im on 8 right now so Its something xD
It seems like you put a lot of effort on this game, the graphics are just great because I like the stick style, the character movement is almost perfect but great, the balls fall randomly so it adds a great experience.
If you get to make another game like this, try to add power ups or something like it that comes out after certain time, also try to add medals, it would add a lot of replay value to this kind of game.

Well done!

ToastedToastyToast responds:

Thanks. I will certainly add upgrades and such if I make a third game like this, I did want to add upgrades to this version, but I really just ran out of time. Medals are a good idea, possibly for avoiding a certain amount of balls or collecting upgrades etc so maybe them too.

There's a good chance I'll make another game like this, because it's fun to make. I usually revisit games and concepts Ive made before again. So keep your eyes peeled.

Alien Guard 3 Alien Guard 3

Nice game, a little fast for my style but nice.
Great graphics, nice gameplay and great choice for making a platform game, most of the time they are very entretaining (I like platformers the most) so 4 stars my friend

Escape from ghost catcher Escape from ghost catcher

Well, you have the concept, but the game itself is not that good, it seems as if you did not have anything else to do so you did a game without a purpose, not even because you like it.
If you could have improved the animations, added some background and music, it could have been a waay better game. Believe me I tell you because I have been in your position

XPredatoryBeastX responds:

well as i said i need an artist are you good? ill give you credit if you do art for me