- Age / Gender:
- n/a, Male
- Location not disclosed
- All Stats >
I am a game creator and also a gamer, I am more focused on making platform games like "Get Out!" and I like twinkies :D I run Diamonithe Productions with Deshiel by my side. If you need help with your game. Count me in!
- Community Stats
Level 4 Game Developer
Ranked as Civilian
I am proud to announce that, two years after the last update for Hard to Remember. I have released the newest beta 0.5 of the game!
I consider this new beta a huge update because of all the changes and new content I added. So, here's the changelog:
Beta V 0.5 HUGE UPDATE (Two years later, finally!):
- Graphics overhaul!
- Another stage finished (15 levels in total as of this version), that includes: 4 levels and a boss battle PLUS two new animated scenes.
- Game Over screen (yes, your life as a god is over in this version)
- Save System (a 100% better in all aspects saving system compared to Get Out!... or at least that is what I think)
- New game mode (Boss Replay).
- Currency system added (therefore, a shop was added too).
- Movement rework, you now move with "WASD".
- New gravity system. You can now short jump, or long jump depending on how long you press the jump key.
- Added "status" screen which allows you to check on your progress.
- Unreachable collectibles? (You'll be able to get them soon).
- New Diamonithe Productions logo (by Deshiel)
- Elements in loader moved.
- Changed boss behavior.
- Changed camera behavior in certain moments.
- Fixed most bugs encountered in beta V 0.2:
Character no longer bounces up and down.
First boss unable to be hurt fixed.
Second Boss rare "insta-kill" fixed.
Others small bug fixes.
Stay tuned for future Beta V 0.6!
(Only beta testers can view the current beta, if you wish to become one, please PM me and I will gladly make you one)
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 339 (From 33 different games.)